For those looking to keep their Valorant inventories fresh with the latest drip, here's a breakdown of everything you need to know about the Run It Back 3 bundle.
Valorant Run It Back 3 Bundle Skins
In a somewhat surprising turn of events, Riot is seemingly planning to bring back its Run It Back program for a third time, allowing players to pick up select previously released skins for a limited time.
Just like with previous iterations, the Run It Back 3 offering will include five Premium-tiered gun skins:
- Gravitational Uranium Neuroblaster Classic
- Ego Stinger
- Radiant Crisis 001 Bucky
- Ion Phantom
- Magepunk Operator
Valorant Run It Back 3 Bundle Prices
The entire bundle comes at a discounted price of 5,950 VP (8,875 VP value), but players can also buy each of the five items individually for 1,775 VP.
Valorant Run It Back 3 Bundle Release Date
UPDATE 7/13/22 5 p.m. ET: The Sarmad Bundle has officially been announced and released in Valorant by Riot. It remains to be seen just when the Run It Back 3 bundle will be released, however.
For more on Valorant, feel free to check out our 2022 VCT coverage:
- Valorant Pros Share Their Go-To Buys for Pistol Rounds
- Valorant Pros Settle the Vandal vs. Phantom Debate
- VCT Pros Explain What the Best Map is in Valorant
- VCT Pros Reveal What the Worst Map is in Valorant
- Coaching ‘Vibey’ 100 Thieves Valorant, Sean Gares Finds Personal Growth as Well
- Valorant Pros Explain What Players Should Improve to Climb Ranked
- VCT Pros Reveal Their Favorite Post-Launch Valorant Agents
- Sean Gares Talks Future of Valorant Esports: 'We're Still Early on in the Game's Lifespan'
- Valorant Pros Share Their Favorite Melee Skins
- VCT Pros Explain What the Most OP Ultimate Ability is in Valorant