The Sarmad bundle is the latest cosmetics line coming to Valorant in Episode 5 Act 1, according to reliable leaker ValorLeaks.
For those looking to keep their Valorant inventories fresh with the latest drip, here's a breakdown of everything you need to know about the Sarmad collection.
Valorant Sarmad Bundle Skins
Now that the 5.01 patch for Valorant has gone live, it's no surprise that data miners have promptly unraveled what the game's next skin line will be. The guns included in this bundle are the Vandal, Phantom, Spectre and Frenzy.
The Sarmad bundle skins sport an Egyptian theme, complete with golden exteriors with green and red accents, as well as different Egyptian deity animal heads featured at the backs of each skin.
As shown in leaked clips of the offerings, it does appear that this will be the latest Deluxe-tiered bundle to drop in Valorant since the Titanmail collection.
As such, these skins will be on more of the "budget-friendly" side, with no added upgrade levels or special finishers to be unlocked.
Perhaps the star of the show is the new Blade of Serket melee. At Level 2, the dual-wield melee debuts brand-new animations all across the board.
Valorant Sarmad Bundle Prices
According to @floxayyy on Twitter, here is how much VP each of the offerings in the Sarmad collection will go for.
- Sarmad Vandal: 1,275 VP
- Sarmad Phantom: 1,275 VP
- Sarmad Spectre: 1,275 VP
- Sarmad Frenzy: 1,275 VP
- Blade of Serket: 2,550 VP (Free with bundle)
- Entire bundle: 5,100 VP
Valorant Sarmad Bundle Release Date
UPDATE 7/13/22 5 p.m. ET: The Sarmad Bundle has officially been announced and released in Valorant by Riot. It remains to be seen just when the Run It Back 3 bundle will be released, however.
For more on Valorant, feel free to check out our 2022 VCT coverage:
- Valorant Pros Share Their Go-To Buys for Pistol Rounds
- Valorant Pros Settle the Vandal vs. Phantom Debate
- VCT Pros Explain What the Best Map is in Valorant
- VCT Pros Reveal What the Worst Map is in Valorant
- Coaching ‘Vibey’ 100 Thieves Valorant, Sean Gares Finds Personal Growth as Well
- Valorant Pros Explain What Players Should Improve to Climb Ranked
- VCT Pros Reveal Their Favorite Post-Launch Valorant Agents
- Sean Gares Talks Future of Valorant Esports: 'We're Still Early on in the Game's Lifespan'
- Valorant Pros Share Their Favorite Melee Skins
- VCT Pros Explain What the Most OP Ultimate Ability is in Valorant