A new update has gone live across Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2, this time reducing the cost of Primary Loadout Weapons.
We're deep into Warzone 2's Season 1 cycle, with Season 1 Reloaded having arrived just recently. Aside from giving the game a bit of a shake-up, a number of bugs and issues have crept up in its wake. Fortunately, Raven Software have been on the case, fixing these bugs and also making some much requested adjustments to the gameplay as a whole.
This latest update, which was rolled out on Dec. 19, made one major change: reducing the cost of Primary Loadout Weapons to $2500, down from $5000.
But that wasn't all.
Below, we've listed the full patch notes for this latest update.
Warzone 2 Dec. 19 Update: Full Patch Notes Listed
- Fixed an issue where players were able to save Blueprints from Private Matches and Showcase.
- Fixed an issue that could affect Basilisk bullet spread when ADS.
- Fixed an issue with Gaz Operator skin (Grass Ops) not appearing as purchased once unlocked.
- Fixed an issue that caused lingering smoke to disappear while in ADS during active S.A.E..
- Fixed an issue which prevented Players from selecting a Blueprint after leaving a match early.
- Fixed an issue that caused Steam friends to appear as their SteamID64 rather than their intended nickname.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from selecting the correct number of Battle Pass Tokens to purchase.
- Reduced the cost of Primary Loadout Weapons to $2500, down from $5000
- Fixed an issue that caused the Champion’s Quest element negative effects to remain on screen after dropping them outside of playable boundaries.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Players from unequipping an insured Weapon if their Contraband inventory was full.
A number of other issues were recently addressed and communicated via Trello and Twitter:
- The chance to encounter multiple circles in Battle Royale has been reduced to 15%, down from 33%.
- The Heavy Chopper has been disabled in Battle Royale while we investigate options to balance this vehicle for late game.
- Doubled the average number of Buy Stations per Battle Royale match.
- The Loadout Drop public event in Battle Royale will occur during the 2nd circle, one circle earlier than before.
- Fixed an issue that caused Players to unintentionally lose a small amount of cash when equipping a Loadout.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in base AI Combatant difficulty being increased across DMZ that was only intended for a specific area.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!