The tried and true M4 is just about everyone's first AR in Warzone 2 for a reason. There are going to be a lot of players running the M4 early thanks to its dependable accuracy and stopping power. Here are the best attachments to use on the M4 in Warzone 2 Season 1.
Warzone 2 M4 Build: Best Attachments to Use
- Muzzle: Harbinger D20 (+1.40 oz, +1.00 in)
- Barrel: Hightower 20" Barrel (+0.50 lb, +0.40 in)
- Underbarrel: FTAC Ripper 56 (+0.80 oz, +0.40 in)
- Magazine: 60 Round Mag
- Optic: SZ Vortex-90 (-3.00 oz, -1.50 in)
Starting off the build, the Harbinger D20 is the muzzle to use here as it vastly improves the M4's bullet velocity, damage range and recoil smoothness, as well as keeps your position concealed thanks to its sound suppression properties.
The Hightower 20" Barrel is the next best choice for the bullet velocity, damage range, recoil control and hip fire accuracy benefits it holds.
We also recommend choosing the FTAC Ripper 56 underbarrel mainly to further improve the M4's aiming idle stability and recoil stabilization.
For the magazine, the 60 Round Mag attachment is the best choice as it gives the capacity you need to be able to stay aggressive for as long as possible during fights.
Lastly, while the optic usually comes down to personal preference, the SZ Vortex-90 is an especially great sight for this medium-to-long-range build.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!