The Warzone not showing friends online issue is one that many players seem to be running into no matter the season.
For those looking to avoid resorting to teaming up with randoms, and instead drop back into Verdansk with their crew, here's what you can do.
Warzone Not Showing Friends Online: How to Fix
While Call of Duty: Warzone has been one of the best recently released multiplayer titles to connect players across a variety of different platforms, a common problem that can occur is the friends list bugging out. Especially when a player is on a platform different from the friend they want to play with, their friends list often won't load and their game invites won't be received properly.
This bug has been reported often since the early days of Warzone's lifespan, but thankfully there appear to be some workarounds aside from the more rare severe cases.
Here are some steps Warzone players should take to see if they can fix the issue themselves.
- Check Activision Support's Twitter to see if they've released a new Warzone patch, are investigating the issue or are performing server maintenance
- Close the application, ensure that Warzone is fully updated to the latest patch and start the game back up
- Restart the PlayStation, Xbox or PC
- Send a friend request to a random player from "Recent Players" tab
- Clear Warzone's cache from the PlayStation, Xbox or PC