A new batch of fixes have been deployed for Apex Legends as part of the Sept. 22, Patch 1.81.
The long awaited update 1.81 is here for Apex Legends, aiming to address the raging server issues which many players have been experiencing since the Evolution Collection event. Apex has unfortunately been plagued with crashes, lag, and stability issues, many of which have begun to take a toll on fans. Thankfully, this new hotfix should put an end to a lot of these issues.
Here are the full patch notes for Apex Legends Patch 1.81.
Apex Legends 1.81 Full Patch Notes
- Fixed a crashing error sometimes caused by equipping animated banner poses
- Fixed an error with using a Crafting replicator (“PopLockFOV called more often than PushLockFOV”
- Fixed being unable to hold to swap from an equipped Red Evo armor to a Gold Armor, if Red Evo armor had more health
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Pathfinder to melee far faster than intended
- Fixed Pathfinder Emote “Old Bot, New Trick” using the wrong icon
- Switch: Fixed “Press Left Stick to toggle Zoom” message displaying in the middle of weapon sight
- Fixed Bangalore’s “Solar Soldier” skin obscuring the screen while ADSing while holding down her tactical ability
- Misc stability fixes, including fixing some errors that can cause disconnections
- Fixed being able to regenerate ammo for Sheila by meleeing
- Fixed players being able to reduce Sheila’s bullet spread by crouching
- Added transition animations for Rampart’s heirloom when the weapon is inspected while Rampart is running
- Stability fixes
- Fixed players not receiving updated lobby settings when finishing a previous Private Match
- Fixed an error in Arenas that occurred when attempting to open the map
- Fixed players not showing up correctly in pre-match Team UI
While this might not be the biggest patch that the game has seen, if the fixes are successful, players should notice a huge difference in the overall health of the game.