Apex Legends fans will no doubt be waking up happy today, with the release of the game's latest patch. Not only does March 29 mark the beginning of the Warriors Collection Event, but players can also join in the fun on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S thanks to the game's next gen upgrades.
The 9v9 LTM Control is making a return for two weeks during the Warriors Collection Event, a mode which quickly proved to be a fan favorite. This time, Caustric Treatment has been converted into a three-point battleground in Kings Canyon. More ziplines, cover, and launches have been added to the space to make this a truly vibrant battle point.
Additionally, players can jump into new Arena map - Drop Off.
Apex Legends Warriors Collection Event Items and Reward Tracker
The Warriors Collection Event introduces a brand new set of 24 themed, limited-time cosmetics. New Legendary skins include the “Synthetic Huntress” Ash Skin, “Riding Dirty” Octane Skin, “Jewel Olympus” Horizon Skin, and “Combat Survivalist” Lifeline.
Players can keep track of their rewards via the Reward Tracker. Challenges refresh daily and players can earn up to 1,600 points per day. There are also stretch challenges that reward four unique badges if you complete them during the event. These challenges also stack with your Battle Pass, so you can complete multiple at once.
All 24 limited-time cosmetics will be available through direct purchase (for Apex Coins or Crafting Metals) and in Warriors Event Apex Packs for the entire duration of the event. Collecting all 24 unlocks Crypto’s new Heirloom: the Biwon Blade.
Apex Legends Patch 1.92: Full Notes Detailed
Control Mode Updates
- Fixed issue where players would not be able to see or select spawn points on the Spawn Menu after dying while stimmed as Octane.
- Removed the Turbo Charger from Purple Tier weapons - Players have to get their Ratings up to Gold Tier in order to get it.
- Several crash fixes to help with mode stability.
- Fixed a UI bug where Mythic ammo icon appears on non-crate weapons when auto-reloaded.
- Fix for ammo disappearing from Rampart's mobile Sheila when firing.
- Double Tap burst fire delay reduced from 0.475 to 0.375.
- Double Tap recoil improvements.
- Ammo reserves increased from 120 to 140
Hop-Ups Spawn Rate Adjustments
- Increased spawn rate for Hammerpoint Rounds and Kinetic Feeder.
- Reduced spawn rate for Deadeye's Tempo, Shatter Caps, and Boosted Loader.
- Fixed frame jitter that could appear while spectating a match.
- Fixed issue where Precision Choke was disabled by default on Golden TripleTake.
- Fixed issue where players could leave at the start of a match without being penalized.
- Fixed hack where players were able to duel-wield weapons.
- Fixed bug where players would not receive assist credit when damaging Gibraltar's arm shield.
- Fix for bug when Crypto's animation would glitch after using a finisher while in death protection.
- Fixed bug where players were unable to perform Ash's skydive emote.
- Fixed bug where the Leaver Penalty warning would always show two minutes regardless of how many times you've disconnected.
- Fixed bug where damaging MRVN would count towards upgrading your Evo Shield.
- Fix for cases where Crypto can throw out multiple drones.
- Fix for cases where Pathfinder is able to grapple enemies indefinitely.
- Fix for cases where players are able to reset Wraith's Tactical cooldown by ending her phasing while entering an Ash's Portal.
- Fix for visual inconsistencies in Bloodhound's Cyber Hunt skin.
- Arenas: Fix for a bug where music could cut off at the start of a match in Habitat 4.
- Arenas: Fix for visual bug where Legend abilities would stay onscreen during a match.
- Various fixes to charging systems in weapons to work more consistently and by design.
- Fix for cases where players could remove bullet spread when using ziplines.
- Fix for visual inconsistencies in reactive weapons after activating.
- Fix for cases where Wattson's Ultimate's shield regen would work through some windows in Command Center.
- Tropics Map: Fix for cases where players can be launched by Gravity Cannon while below it.
- Added tracker for "Battle Royale Wins".