Respawn Entertainment is delivering multiple Legend buffs and nerfs in Apex Legends Season 19, including a major nerf to Catalyst.
Apex Legends Season 19 is just a few days away, and the update promises big additions to the popular Battle Royale. Not only is a new Legend, Conduit, arriving, but Storm Point is also back with an improved layout and new POIs. Plus, cross-progression is finally available to those who play on multiple platforms.
Of course, no Apex Legends update would be complete without weapon and Legend buffs and nerfs. As fans test out the newly nerfed Hemlok and buffed Wingman, they can also explore how the latest patch impacted some of their favorite Legends.
Here's a breakdown of all the Legend changes coming in Apex Legends: Ignite.
Apex Legends Season 19: All Legend Buffs and Nerfs Explained
Apex Legends Season 19 consists of the following Legend buffs and nerfs:
- Core does not block projectiles.
- Max in-world count reduced from 3 to 2.
- Tactical throwing range decreased.
- Length of Ultimate reduced.
- Cooldown does not start until the wall comes down.
- Duration of Double Time Passive reduced.
- Smoke duration reduced.
- Rolling Thunder stun reduced.
- Changes in the hopes of clearer, more reliable callouts.
- Castle Wall maximum jump height increased.
- Faster recovery time after landing.
- Vantage's Sniper now has 6 bullets instead of 5.
- Ultimate time extension window reduced to three seconds.
- Can now scan Care Packages even after an allied Skirmisher has scanned already.
The full patch notes for all Legend, weapon, and map changes in Apex Legends Season 19 drops on Monday, Oct. 30. Even from just the preliminary Legend buffs and nerfs, though, it is clear Legend pick rates in November 2023 are in for some changes.