In NBA 2K22 MyCareer, it remains crucial to equip the best animations in order for your MyPlayer to maximize its potential, especially in the dribble moves department.
For those looking to get by their defenders with ease on the court, here are the best dribble moves to equip in NBA 2K22 MyCareer on Current Gen and Next Gen.
Best Dribble Moves in NBA 2K22: Which to Use
As always, which dribbling animations you use ultimately comes down to preference, however, it's important to choose from some of the more popular options. This is because as seen and widely covered in the previous 2Ks, not all sigs are created equal.
Here are some of the best options to use in the Playmaking Moves categories:
- Dribble Style: Power, Quick, Shifty, K. Irving
- Signature Size-Up: Z. LaVine, D. Rose, K. Walker
- Signature Combo: D. Davis, J. Harden, T. Young
- Size-Up Escape Package: K. Bryant, L. James, T. Young
- Moving Crossover: Pro, S. Curry, L. James
- Moving Behind the Back: K. Irving, K. Leonard, D. Lillard
- Moving Spin: J. Butler, K. Leonard, K. Towns
- Moving Hesitation: K. Durant, S. Pippen
- Moving Stepback: K. Irving, K. Leonard
Depending on what's available for your MyPlayer build due to height and ball handling rating requirements, feel free to check out any of these animations for yourself in the Animations Store.
In general, just as in past 2Ks, these sigs will allow you to not get ripped as easily, create more space and get by your defenders quicker.