In NBA 2K22 MyCareer, it remains crucial to equip the best animations in order for your MyPlayer to maximize its potential, especially in the dunking department. This year on Next Gen, dunking is as, if not the most difficult to do consistently as it has ever been in series history.
As such, for those looking to catch bodies and finish strong at the rim, here are the best dunk packages to equip in NBA 2K22 MyCareer on Current Gen and Next Gen.
Best Dunk Packages in NBA 2K22: Which to Use
As always, which dunk animations you use ultimately comes down to preference, however, it's important to choose from some of the more popular options. This is because as seen and widely covered in the previous 2Ks, not all sigs are created equal.
Here are some of the best options to use in the dunk style categories:
- Two Foot Moving Dunks: Athletic Side Tomahawks, Athletic Front Tomahawks, Leaning Slams, Basic 360s, Pro Contact Dunks, Elite Contact Dunks, Small Contact Dunks
- One Foot Moving Dunks: Athletic One-Handers Off One, Quick Drops Off One, Front Clutches, Reverses Off One, Baseline Reverse Off One, Straight Arm Tomahawks, Cock Back Tomahawks, Windmills Off One, Pro Contact Dunks, Elite Contact Dunks, Small Contact Dunks
- Standing Dunks: One Hand Under Basket Regular, Pro Under Basket Rim Pulls, Elite Basket Rim Pulls, Pro Bigman Contact Dunks, Elite Bigman Contact Dunks
- Signature Dunks: Vince Carter, LeBron James, Ben Simmons, Russell Westbrook
- Alley-Oops: Pro Alley-Oop, Elite Alley-Oop, Park Alley-Oops 360s, Park Alley-Oops Windmills, Park Alley-Oops Under Leg, Park Alley-Oops Flashy, Park Alley-Oops Jordan Kilganon, Contact Alley-Oop Pro, Contact Alley-Oop Elite, Contact Alley-Oop Small, Contact Alley-Oop Big
Depending on what's available for your MyPlayer build due to height, Driving Dunk, Standing Dunk, and Vertical requirements feel free to check out any of these animations for yourself in the Dunk Style Creator and Animations Store.
When it comes to the most competitive levels of park and pro-am games, it really becomes less about the flash and more about the substance.
In general, just as in past 2Ks, these sigs will allow you to not get blocked as often, cover more ground faster and trigger more contact animations.