After three weeks of CDL Major 1 Qualifiers, the best MW3 Ranked Play assault rifle class is undeniable.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Season 1 Reloaded is here with major changes to multiplayer, including two new weapons and the addition of Rio, a new 6v6 map. Ranked Play also went live in the update, finally bringing the highest level of competition to MW3 for players across the globe. Everyone Level 55 or above can access the mode to see how they fare in Hardpoint, Search & Destroy, and Control under the CDL ruleset.
If you played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, then the MW3 Ranked Play system will look familiar. Once again, there are eight Skill Divisions, from Bronze to Top 250, that players can progress through by gaining SR based on their individual and team performances. To ensure you collect as much SR as possible, you must equip the best weapon classes.
What is the Best Assault Rifle in MW3 Ranked Play?
The best assault rifle in MW3 Ranked Play is the MCW. The weapon quickly emerged as the elite long-range option among the professional players, especially with the GAs to other powerful assault rifles like the Holger 556, MTZ-556, and DG-58.
If you plan on running an AR in Ranked Play, then your class begins and ends with the MCW.
Best MW3 Ranked Play Assault Rifle Class
Here's the best MCW assault rifle class for MW3 Ranked Play:
- Optic: MK. 3 Reflector
- Barrel: 16.5" MCW Cyclone Long Barrel
- Muzzle: T51R Billeted Brake
- Underbarrel: XTEN Phantom-5 Handstop
- Stock: RB Regal Heavy Stock
Then, you will want to run the following class setup:
- Tactical: Stun Grenade
- Lethal: Frag Grenade
- Field Upgrade: Trophy System
- Gloves: Quick-Grip Gloves (Increases weapon swap speed.)
- Boots: Lightweight Boots (Increases movement and swim speed. Reduces noise while swimming.)
- Gear: EOD Padding (Reduces damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire.)