We've compiled a full list of changes unveiled in the patch notes for the new Call of Duty (COD): Warzone update patch notes launched on Sept. 15.
This update, while small, held several weapon rebalances, bug fixes, and a drop increase for a blueprint in Plunder mode. All the details players need to know can be found below.
Call of Duty: Warzone Sept. 15 Update Full Patch Notes
In general, Warzone players will be seeing more of the "Lost Lion" Cane blueprint as its drop rate has been increased. However, this increase is exclusive to Red Door rooms in Plunder mode.
Players should be aware that the Krig 6 and FARA 83 have taken a sizable hit this patch. The former may be more difficult to control and fire while the latter has had its damage blunted in exchange for a higher multiplier.
In fact, this seems to be the theme for this patch, as other weapons have been given the same treatment—including the TEC-9.
Attachments for the Tactical Rifle Charlie and M16 have received buffs. Specifically, this affects the rate of fire for the 18" and 16.3" Rapid Fire and the 17" and 16.3" Titanium.
Here is the full list of bug fixes that were shipped with Sept. 15's update and currently live in Warzone:
- Fixed a visual issue with the Calling Card awarded for "a certain Easter Egg ;)"
- Fixed an issue causing Red Door rooms to misleadingly appear open if a player dies inside one and redeploys after winning their Gulag match.
- Fixed an issue causing the Auto Move Forward accessibility menu option to appear twice.
- Fixed an issue preventing text from fitting properly within Menu elements in non-English languages.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing players to force Red Doors to remain open by using the Deployable Cover Field Upgrade.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from receiving rewards after completing a Contract in core BR.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the MOTD would cause players to be taken to the incorrect location within the Menus.
- Fixed an issue where that same Easter Egg could not be interacted with.
- Fixed an issue where the Swiss KC1 (BOCW) Roman Standard Reticle was not center-aligned.
- Fixed an issue causing the second Objective in Kitsune's "Security Expert" Operator Mission to not track properly.
- Fixed several issues related to the Tempered Perk.
- Fixed the rarity label on various charms and blueprints.
Make sure to check out our complete history of the Call of Duty franchise!