Fortnite's latest update has been rolled out across platforms, adding back in Lazy Lagoon, and more. Here's what you need to know.
The biggest addition to Fortnite's latest update is the long-awaited Dragon Ball crossover. Players can get their hands on themed-skins of Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, and Bulma. New challenges and quests have also appeared, giving players a chance to earn a free Shenron Glider.
But Dragon Ball isn't all that's made its way into Fortnite. Below, we've detailed everything that's been added in update v21.40.
Fortnite Update v21.40: Full Patch Notes, Bug Fixes Detailed
Fortnite x Dragon Ball
The Dragon Ball collaboration is sure to be an exciting one. Be sure to check out our guides for all of the added themed content arriving with this update:
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Skins
- Tournament of Power
- Dragon Ball Adventure Island
- Dragon Ball Super Episode Festival
- Versus Boards
Lazy Lagoon is back on the Fortnite Island, with the Reality Tree having transformed The Daily Bugle. With the return of Lazy Lagoon are Pirate Cannons. With two players to a cannon, one can steer and the other can fire. Or, take charge solo.
If you need a quick getaway, try launching yourself out of the cannon and see where you end up.
Tilted Refitted: The Block 2.0 Results
The following construction projects have now been built at Tilted Towers:
- “The Restaurant” - The Block 2.0 Ben’s Restaurant, by Benmac
- “The Apartments” - The Block 2.0 Template Apartments, by Charlee-brown
- “The Shops” - The Block 2.0 - The M Building, by 0ricent
90 FPS on Android
Select Android devices now have access to Fortnite running at 90 FPD. Compatible devices will find the option available in the Video tab of the game's settings.
According to Epic Games, toggling this option on may drain the power of your device and/or increase the heat output. When this happens, the FPS will be reduced.
- The Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud (Kintoun) items are not in competitive playlists, with the exception of the Tournament of Power.
- Pirate Cannons are not included in competitive playlists.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue in which Chest loot at certain locations would come out several meters away or not at all.
- Fixed an issue in which players would sometimes lose an inventory slot when picking up a Chug Cannon.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes kick players out of Edit Mode.
- Fixed an issue involving players being unable to switch devices for voice chat when not in a match.