The Haunting Event has just landed in Warzone, along with a whole slew of limited-time event challenges that players can complete to unlock exclusive rewards.
During The Haunting event, there are two sets of nine challenges — one for Warzone and one for Black Ops Cold War — with 19 items, such as Weapon Blueprints, to earn. In addition to rewards earned for completing each challenge, The Haunting event offers a major bonus reward for those who finish all nine challenges in either game: the LAPA SMG. Here's a breakdown of how to complete The Haunting Event challenges in Call of Duty: Warzone.
How to Complete the Warzone The Haunting Event Challenges
Here is the full list of The Haunting event challenges in Warzone, along with their free rewards:
- Wake the Dead: Play 5 matches in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist (Legendary "Fire Slick" M82 Weapon Blueprint)
- Over My Dead Body: Earn a Top 10 final placement with your Squad in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist 3 times (Legendary "Frightening" Watch)
- Good Exorcise: Eliminate 10 enemy Ghosts in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist (Legendary "Respirator" Charm)
- Life or Death: Eliminate 10 enemy Humans while playing as your Operator in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist (Legendary "Final Summons" Emblem)
- Scared to Death: Eliminate 5 enemy Humans while playing as a Ghost in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist (Legendary "Spiderweb" Reticle)
- Boo!: As a Ghost, redeploy as your Operator by collecting 3 souls or performing a Finishing Move on a standing, crouching, or prone Human enemy (Legendary "Murderous Mime" Sticker)
- Evil Has No Power Here: Use 3 Scared Ground locations to reduce your Fear Meter in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist (Legendary "Underworld" Calling Card)
- Who's There?: Answer 3 phones in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist (Legendary "Prophecy" Sticker)
- What Are You Afraid Of?: Experience 3 Hallucinations while you have a full Fear Meter in The Ghosts of Verdnask playlist (Legendary "Tentacle" Charm)