The NBA 2K22 Lightning Green Animation is one that many are wondering how to get as players continue to compete in park games for the first time in the new title.
For those looking to standout on the court, here's how to get the Electric Perfect Release Animation in NBA 2K22 MyCareer on Current Gen and Next Gen.
NBA 2K22 Lightning Green Animation: How to Claim
In celebration of the game's release, 2K released a Locker Code on Sept. 10 that allows players to claim three Banners, a 30-minute 2XP Coin, a Star Player Indicator and the Electric Perfect Green Release Animation.
Those looking to claim the free items should act ASAP as the offer is only available for a limited time until Sept. 15 at 2:59 a.m. ET.
To claim the Lightning Green Animation in NBA 2K22:
- Go to the "Options/Quit" tab in the MyCareer menu and select “Locker Codes”
- Enter the code "happy-nextgen-2kday-22". Although the letter case of the input doesn't matter, make sure to include the hyphens as the code will not work if hyphens are absent.
- When inputted correctly and still valid, the code will give players the content.
Although the code does say next gen in it, players on current gen have reported that it works there as well.
Lastly, to equip the Lightning Green Animation for your MyPlayer:
- Go to the "MyPlayer" tab in the MyCareer menu
- Select "Animations"
- Go to the "Jump Shot Splash" tab
- Navigate to the "Perfect Release" section
- Leave the "Electric" option highlighted in yellow along with the Perfect SFX of your choosing