Before pouring in that valuable VC into your NBA 2K23 MyCAREER build, it's highly recommended to watch a YouTube video or two to make sure you know what you're getting yourself into.
As always, with there being a number of hidden requirements needed to be met for your player to be able to unlock certain Badges and animations, it can take hours of experimenting with physicals and attributes to find a good build.
Of course, it's also worth mentioning that there isn't one ultimate build in the game — it depends on your playstyle and position. However, it is also undeniable that certain archetypes are more likely to lead to winning than others. Here are the early returns on the best "demigod" builds in NBA 2K23 MyCAREER on Current and Next Gen.
NBA 2K23 Demigod Build: Current and Next Gen
When you think about demigod builds in NBA 2K, what comes to mind is a MyPLAYER that can do-it-all with exceptional size.
That is why the following wing builds certainly seem like the ways to go in NBA 2K23.
Of course, with there still being some minor thresholds and gameplay factors that make it so that there isn't one build that works perfectly for both versions of the game, feel free to build the one that fits your platform.
Current Gen: Three Ball's 3PT Shot Creator
- Position: Small Forward
- Height: 6'7"
- Weight: 231 lbs
- Wingspan: 7'4"
- Finishing: Close Shot 70, Driving Layup 80, Driving Dunk 80, Standing Dunk 30
- Shooting: Mid-Range Shot 75, Three-Point Shot 85, Free Throw 63
- Playmaking: Pass Accuracy 70, Ball Handle 89, Speed With Ball 82
- Defense/Rebounding: Interior Defense 80, Perimeter Defense 86, Steal 58, Block 87, Offensive Rebound 76, Defensive Rebound 88
- Physicals: Speed 82, Acceleration 77, Strength 82, Vertical 60, Stamina 95
Next Gen: Choc's Inside-Out Scorer
- Position: Small Forward
- Height: 6'10"
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Wingspan: 7'5"
- Finishing: Close Shot 93, Driving Layup 75, Driving Dunk 93, Standing Dunk 75
- Shooting: Mid-Range Shot 70, Three-Point Shot 85, Free Throw 75
- Playmaking: Pass Accuracy 80, Ball Handle 80, Speed With Ball 73
- Defense/Rebounding: Interior Defense 65, Perimeter Defense 83, Steal 80, Block 80, Offensive Rebound 69, Defensive Rebound 70
- Physicals: Speed 80, Acceleration 79, Strength 40, Vertical 82, Stamina 95
Ultimately, both of these builds will allow you to shoot, finish, generate looks and play defense with good-to-great efficiency. The ability to have that amount of versatility on both ends, at that size, is one that will almost certainly give opponents a tough time to try and figure out.
For more on NBA 2K23, feel free to check out: