In NBA 2K23 MyCAREER, it remains crucial to equip the best animations in order for your MyPLAYER to maximize its potential, especially in the dribble moves department.
For those looking to get by their defenders with ease on the court, here's a breakdown of the best dribble moves to use in NBA 2K23 MyCAREER on Current and Next Gen.
Best Dribble Moves in NBA 2K23: Current and Next Gen
As always, which dribbling animations you use ultimately comes down to preference, however, it's suggested to choose from some of the more popular options. This is because as seen and widely covered in the previous 2Ks, not all sigs are created equal.
Here are some of the best options to use in the Playmaking Moves categories:
- Dribble Style: LeBron James, Michael Jordan, Pro, Steve Nash
- Signature Size-Up: Kobe Bryant, Steve Francis, Paul George, Tracy McGrady, Zach LaVine, Trae Young
- Size-Up Escape Package: Luka Dončić, Paul George, Kyrie Irving, LeBron James, Damian Lillard, John Wall
- Moving Crossover: LaMelo Ball, Stephen Curry, Zach LaVine, Russell Westbrook, Trae Young
- Moving Behind the Back: James Harden, Zach LaVine, Damian Lillard
- Moving Spin: Basic, Penny Hardaway
- Moving Hesitation: Luka Dončić, Zach LaVine, Rajon Rondo
- Moving Stepback: Stephen Curry, Luka Dončić, Giannis Antetokounmpo
Depending on what's available for your MyPLAYER build due to height and ball handling rating requirements, feel free to check out any of these animations for yourself in the Animations Store.
In general, as in past 2Ks, these sigs will allow you to not get ripped as easily, create more space and get by your defenders quicker.
For more on NBA 2K23, feel free to check out:
- NBA 2K23 MyCareer Best Jump Shot: Current Gen and Next Gen
- NBA 2K23 Music Trivia: Erick's Vinyl Answers
- How to Take Your Shirt Off in NBA 2K23: Current and Next Gen
- How to Unlock Gym Rat in NBA 2K23: Current and Next Gen
- NBA 2K23 Legend Requirements: Current and Next Gen
- How to Unlock Rebirth in NBA 2K23: Current and Next Gen