In NBA 2K23 MyCareer, it remains crucial to equip the best animations in order for your MyPlayer to maximize its potential, especially in the free throw department.
For those looking to take care of business at the line, especially with little to no attributes on their free throw rating, here are the best free throw animations to equip in NBA 2K23 MyCareer on Current and Next Gen.
NBA 2K23 MyCareer Best Free Throw: Current and Next Gen
As always, which free throw animation you use ultimately comes down to preference, however, it's wise to choose from some of the more popular options. This is because as seen and widely covered in previous 2Ks, not all sigs are created equal.
Here are some of the best options to use at the free throw line:
- Ray Allen
- Carmelo Anthony
- Stephen Curry
- Michael Jordan
- Free Throw 55
Ultimately, while all of these options are very clean and smooth to follow, Free Throw 55 is likely the first one players should try on their builds first.
These five have long been popular among players in the Rec, Pro-Am and 2K League scenes.
Thankfully, all of the free throw animations are still free of charge this year as well.
For those looking to turn some heads, however, the legendary underhanded Rick Barry free throw remains the go-to option.
For more on NBA 2K23, feel free to check out:
- NBA 2K23 MyCareer Best Jump Shot: Current Gen and Next Gen
- NBA 2K23 Music Trivia: Erick's Vinyl Answers
- How to Take Your Shirt Off in NBA 2K23: Current and Next Gen
- How to Unlock Gym Rat in NBA 2K23: Current and Next Gen
- NBA 2K23 Legend Requirements: Current and Next Gen
- How to Unlock Rebirth in NBA 2K23: Current and Next Gen