Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Mount Craw Lucky Dice Locations
Wondering where and how to find all of the Lucky Dice in Mount Craw for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands? You're in the right place.
In Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, there are 260 20-sided Lucky Dice scattered across its regions. Once found, a Lucky Dice simultaneously increases players' luck of finding better loot as well as drops random gear and gold. Here's a breakdown of the Lucky Dice locations in Mount Craw for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.
All 19 Lucky Dice Locations in Mount Craw
There are 19 total Lucky Dice to be found throughout the location of Mount Craw:
- After meeting Jar and kicking off the GTFO quest, cross the bridge, kill some Wyverns, look to your left and up amongst the rocks in a nook along the cliffside
- After placing the second flyer inside the cave on the southeastern side of the map, look to the southern edge of the cave for a ledge to climb up, head to the western side and check for the dice in front of some crystals
- After defeating the Troll oracles and listening to Jar's speech, head east as you come out of the cave to a hut, head inside and down to the basement
- After entering an area called The Sootsteps. look to your right just north of the Mount Craw – Furious Gorge fast travel point for a rundown shack and go inside
- In the Furious Gorge, continue north from the previous die, hug the eastern wall, climb up a section that branches to the east and check behind a little hut beside some crates on the east side
- In the Furious Gorge, as you climb up and around the catwalks and walkways in this section, follow the path upwards, double back while on the walkways to head back south, stay up on the catwalk and check behind a goblin hut
- Head back down to ground level in this area, look for three goblin huts sitting on outcroppings to the north of the cave and check the high perch just north of the Rune Switch
- In Tribute’s Way, climb on the ladder near the very left/western of three goblin huts, jump across to the freestanding wooden platform and then use the ladder to go up to the other raised wooden platform
- After fighting off the Goblins to help Jar lower the bridge, continue along this path until you reach an area that curves back around and overlooks the lava flow, head past the two Goblin huts and check underneath a tall wooden structure
- Once at the point where the cave opens up to a view of the snowy areas of Mount Craw below, head around the lone shack with a balcony around it and check against the rock face
- While approaching the "Enter the Arena" objective, look along the southern ledge next to an ammo chest overlooking the Ancient Obelisk below
- Before entering the Arena and once in the area with the Ancient Obelisk, head east while keeping an eye out for a cave to the north, melee the ice blocking the cave then head inside
- Head over to the far eastern part of the map where wooden Claptrap is pretending to be a blacksmith and look on the roof of this building
- After accepting Claptrap's quest, hug the southern wall and follow the narrow, southern corridor
- At the western edge of the village with Jar’s prisoners, climb up onto the building and look next to the crates
- Keep heading west until you reach a pier overlooking the frozen lake with a chest on it
- South of the Ancient Obelisk, in the area where you need to defeat a pesky wizard without violence, go inside the small shack in the very north-western corner
- From the village with the GTFO prisoners, head north and into a small cave door where a Goblin guarding a gate with another Goblin in a cage, make your way inside, fight a bunch of enemies and check on a stone column in the northwest corner
- Before going inside the temple, go to the far right/east, climb all the way up as high as the ledges and platforms and check the area overlooking the combat area
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands was released for PlayStation 4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Windows PC (timed-exclusive via Epic Games Store) on March 25, 2022.
For more on Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, feel free to check out our Lucky Dice location guides for Snoring Valley and Queen's Gate.