Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Queen's Gate Lucky Dice Locations
Wondering where and how to find all of the Lucky Dice in Queen's Gate for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands? You're in the right place.
In Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, there are 260 20-sided Lucky Dice scattered across its regions. Once found, a Lucky Dice simultaneously increases players' luck of finding better loot as well as drops random gear and gold. Here's a breakdown of the Lucky Dice locations in Queen's Gate for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.
All 15 Lucky Dice Locations in Queen's Gate
In Queen's Gate, throughout the areas of Buttsville, Honor's Tower, The Rampant Parts, Kindness Landing and the Salten Dredge, there are 15 total Lucky Dice to be found:
- While first approaching Buttsville, drop down from the broken bridge and go to the end of the pier on the left behind a fisherman's house
- After first meeting Paladin Mike and entering the town, go to the balcony of the second house to the right by climbing the roof
- Before taking the catapult, check around the back of the house to the left of it
- After destroying the first catapult and entering the Buttsville inner gate, enter the cave blocked by wooden planks towards the right of the farm behind a wooden fence
- In Buttsville, go behind the two-story house to the small vegetable garden and the wooden deck overlooking the sea
- From the main road of Buttsville, go towards the large stone wall and then follow the dirt road towards the right of the wall and enter the small cave opening in the mountainside on the left
- After taking the catapult to Honor’s Tower, check around the left of the castle to the cliff overlooking the sea
- After taking the catapult to Honor’s Tower, follow the path on the right through the Tower, go through the tall triple arches and head to the overlook
- After taking the catapult to Honor’s Tower, follow the path to the right and go up the stairs, then take the next set of stairs on the right, turn right, then left and check for the dice on a tall stone column
- After entering The Rampant Parts, go up the stairs and keep following the path and check for the dice on top of a chest
- After entering Kindness Landing, keep following the path until you reach the end of the broken stone bridge
- In Kindness Landing, check next to the storm drain of the house with the windmill
- After crossing the bridge Tina makes from Honor's Tower back to Buttsville, go to the balcony of the house to the left by climbing the roof
- After completing the main quest, Emotion of the Ocean, re-enter Queen's Road and walk along the coast of Kindness Landing towards the last pier and check for the dice on a ledge leading out to the dry ocean
- After completing the main quest, Emotion of the Ocean, go to the Salten Dredge, head right, go along the path towards a large ship ruin, go around the ship and check for the dice on the ledge
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands was released for PlayStation 4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Windows PC (timed-exclusive via Epic Games Store) on March 25, 2022.
For more on Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, feel free to check out our Lucky Dice location guide for Snoring Valley, as well as our breakdown of the Slider Overdrive feature.