Wondering where and how to find all of the Lucky Dice in Sunfang Oasis for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands? You're in the right place.
In Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, there are 260 20-sided Lucky Dice scattered across its regions. Once found, Lucky Dice simultaneously increase players' luck of finding better loot and drops random gear and gold. Here's a breakdown of the Lucky Dice locations in Sunfang Oasis for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.
All 15 Lucky Dice Locations in Sunfang Oasis
There are 15 total Lucky Dice to be found throughout the location of Sunfang Oasis:
- While exploring the temple to find the throne room, look inside the room with a solid rock-sealed wall
- Once you're at the Gerrit and trying to free Sallissa’s form and collect Seawarg Hearts, look near the giant snake statue
- Past the Sunfang Oasis - Everfrost Icetomb Fast Travel point, check behind the giant blue crystal on a cliff looking off to a view
- In a desert in the southwestern part of the map, floating on top of a random rock
- In a room in the southwestern part of the map with a circular balcony, floating on a table with candles
- In the southeastern corner of the map on a cliff looking off to a view
- In the southeastern corner of the map on a wooden bridge
- In the southeastern part of the map on a small elevated area leading to a ravine
- In the eastern part of the map on a wooden terrace
- In the eastern part of the map inside the cave of medusa statues
- In the eastern part of the map inside the cave of Medusa statues, jump in the hole to be transported to an area where you must parkour and continue on three more floating platforms to jump down
- In the eastern part of the map in a room with several stone pillars and sets of stairs
- In the western part of the map in a dark room
- In the northwestern part of the map in a narrow corridor
- In the northwestern part of the map at the top of the ruins
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands was released for PlayStation 4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Windows PC (timed-exclusive via Epic Games Store) on March 25, 2022.