Here's a breakdown of everything you need to know about the perk changes in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5.
Warzone Season 5 Patch Notes: Full List of Perk Changes
Here's a look at all of the perk changes debuting in Warzone Season 5: Last Stand:
- Fire Damage no longer decreased
- Explosive Damage no longer decreased
- Players must now be tac sprinting for Serpentine to be effective (This change will arrive later this season)
"Serpentine continues to be a top-3 pick in the blue Perk category after Season Four Reloaded’s update," the Season 5 patch notes read. "As a result, we’re removing the bonus protection to Fire and Explosive Damage. This should also restore the value to E.O.D that Serpentine had cannibalized."
- Stun and Flash resistance increased to 80%, up from 50% and 70% respectively
"We felt we could bring more value to Battle Hardened, especially as it is now present as a lootable ground Perk," the Season 5 patch notes read, "with our target for the effects of Stun and Flash to be mitigated to less than a second with the Perk equipped. Some Players may wonder why this change is happening now, to which our reply is that there may be a surprise in-store during Season Five that warrants this change."
Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5 is available now on PlayStation 4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC (via Battle.net).
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!