The latest update for Apex Legends, Patch 1.93, is expected to be officially released very soon, fixing some pesky known issues.
In recent days, since the Warriors Collection Event 1.92 update, Respawn Entertainment has released several hotfixes related to the treasure pack quest, the in-game store, connection issues, Bangalore's story event, and the firing range.
As such, this latest patch should bring some major fixes to persisting issues that players have been dealing with for the last week or so. Any player who's spent more than a few rounds in Apex Legends would know that the game has its fair share of bugs and glitches. Like most online multiplayer titles, it's a constant battle to keep things running smoothly. With that said, here are the latest updates to grace Apex.
Apex Legends 1.93 Update
Respawn hasn't officially released the full patch notes for this latest update, but the Apex Legends Trello board details what the developers are currently working on. As such, players can expect to see the following fixes:
- Fix for abilities not being able to be placed on Storm Point
- Fix for wearing certain heirlooms or weapons resulting in reaching the maximum velocity on a zipline slower than usual
- Fix for Loba and Revenant's Ultimates no longer blocking doors
- Fix for Twitch Drops disappearing from accounts
- Fix for players being able to close a Wraith and Ash portals by placing her Ultimate in the same spot the portal was placed
- Fix for Predator Ranks getting incorrect rewards
- Fix for bugs related to Rampage charging VFX, UI inconsistencies
- Fix for the disabled effect on the precision choke resetting back to enabled after holstering the weapon
While small, this latest update will help keep matches running as they should. Though it likely won't be long before the next glitch crops up.
We’ll update this article once Respawn releases their full patch notes for the update.