We've researched some of the best advice for a Diablo Immortal Best Necromancer build.
Necromancers are champions of summoning armies and micromanaging their units. While they are powerful spellcasters in their own right, the majority of their abilities revolve around them doing everything in their power to not get their own hands dirty during Rift runs. This makes them into glass cannons — for better or worse — and makes them most useful when standing just outside of the fight.
Diablo Immortal Best Necromancer Build: Skills to Take
We recommend the following skills for Necromancer to focus on adding to and building around:
- Soulfire: Throw a ball of soulfire that explodes when it strikes an enemy, inflicting X damage to the target and 25% as much to all other nearby enemies.
- Command Skeletons: Command your skeletal champions to charge to a location and increase attack speed by 80% for 4.5 seconds.
- Corpse Explosion: Detonate all corpses in the target area, each corpse dealing X damage to all nearby enemies. Enemies struck by multiple simultaneous explosions take 40% cumulatively reduced damage for each additional hit.
Other skills to consider include:
- Grim Scythe: Slash with a summoned scythe, dealing X damage to all enemies in front of you. Each enemy hit generates a corpse, up to a maximum of two. Maximum two charges.
- Bone Spikes: Summon bone spikes that erupt from the ground, Stunning enemies for two seconds and dealing X damage. Charging longer increases range, and damage up to Y.
- Skeletal Mage: Summon an immobile skeletal mage for 13 seconds that throws bolts of soulfire in a direction, each dealing X damage to all enemies in the bolt's path. You may not command more than six total skeletal champions and skeletal mages.
- Corpse Lance: Summon projectiles from nearby corpses that impale the target and other random nearby enemies. Each corpse summons three lances that each deal X damage. Multiple hits on the same target deal 20% cumulatively reduced damage.
- Command Golem: Summon a bone golem for 24 seconds. When summoned, it will deal X damage to all nearby enemies and Stun them for two seconds. While it is active, you can order the golem to leap to a nearby location, where it will deal damage and force all nearby monsters to attack it for six seconds.
Diablo Immortal Best Necromancer Build: Attributes and Gems
The two best attributes to focus on are Intelligence and Willpower. Intelligence, of course, is the primary combat stat for spellcasters such as Necromancers. Meanwhile, Willpower controls the duration of effects such as debuffs inflicted to enemies — stuns, immobilizations, etc. For necromancers, a well-placed stun could provide enough time to escape and regroup.
Depending on playstyle, some Necromancer mains may be tempted to prioritize Vitality and/or Fortitude. These aren't necessarily bad, but it's unlikely that a Necromancer would be able to survive a direct attack from another player regardless of boosts simply due to their class nature. Fortitude suffers a similar problem but does have the added advantage of increasing Armor Penetration.
The best gems for Necromancers include:
- Everlasting Torment
- Fervent Fang
- Seeping Bile
- Freedom and Devotion
- Follower's Burden
- Zwenson's Haunting
- Echoing Shade
Diablo Immortal Best Necromancer Build: Paragon Skills
The best Paragon skill tree for Necromancers is Vanquisher.
The following perks are the most important for Necromancers in the Vanquisher tree:
- Armor Penetration
Diablo Immortal Best Necromancer Build: Weapons and Gear
We've broken down this part into specific subsections regarding each individual gear category — separating main and off-hand weapons, as well as gear pieces.
- Blight Maw
- Welcome End
- Baleful Trinity
- Crown of The Gilded Leash
- Visitant's Sign
- Covet Nothing
- They Rest Everywhere
- Issatar Contained
- Shepherd and Architech
- Shepherd and Begetter
- Issatar's Open Hand
- Shepherd and Beastmaster
- Graven Bulwark
- Rozhin's Keening
- Issatar The Brute
- Shepherd and Leader