We've researched some of the best advice for a Diablo Immortal Best Barbarian build.
Barbarians are one of the classic Diablo classes that are primarily focused on dishing out damage to enemies. This hack and slash class is best suited for close combat — getting up close and personal with the demons crawling through each Elder Rift. To that end, we've compiled some of the best tips for creating the best Barbarian build that works for each player.
Diablo Immortal Best Barbarian Build: Skills to Take
We recommend the following skills for Barbarians to focus on adding to and building around:
- Frenzy: Launch a frenzied attack for X damage. Each hit increases Frenzy's attack speed by 8% for 3 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
- Whirlwind: Become a whirlwind of steel, continually striking all nearby enemies for X damage while moving at 70% reduced speed. Using Whirlwind slowly consumes its energy, which recovers while Whirlwind is not in use.
- Undying Rage: Enter a rage for 4 seconds that prevents you from dying and causes all your attacks to heal you for 30% of damage done.
Other skills to consider include:
- Hammer of the Ancients: Call forth a massive hammer which smashes enemies in front of you for X damage and shakes the earth itself, dealing Y additional damage over 2 seconds.
- Wrath of the Berserker: Enter a berserker rage that increases your attack speed by 50% and movement speed by 20% for 6.5 seconds.
- Furious Charge: Charge forward, knocking away all enemies in your path and dealing X damage. Maximum 3 charges. Players may only be affected once every 3 seconds by this skill.
- Leap (Unlocks at Lv. 28): Leap to a location, dealing X damage to all nearby enemies when you land and reducing their movement speed by 50% for 4 seconds. Each full life enemy struck by Leap will reduce Leap's cooldown by 1 second.
- Demoralize (Unlocks at Lv. 38): Release a ferocious shout that forces nearby monsters to attack you. Also deals X damage to all nearby enemies and reduces their damage to all nearby enemies and reduces their damage done by 30%. Lasts 8 seconds.
Diablo Immortal Best Barbarian Build: Attributes, Gems, and More
Barbarians' primary attributes are strength and fortitude. To that end, players will want to do everything they can to flesh out and upgrade these two stats.
Strength benefits Barbarians by improving their Combat Rating and increasing their damage by a 0.33 per point. Meanwhile, Fortitude increases Combat Rating as well as the character's Armor and Armor Penetration.
Gems are modifications that can be made to gear in a players' build. They can be applied to both armor and weapons. Players should be on the lookout for the following:
- Blessing of the Worthy
- Seeping Bile
- Berserker's Eye
- Blood-soaked Jade
- Chained Death
- Trickshot Gem
Diablo Immortal Best Barbarian Build: Paragon Skills
Barbarians will want to focus their attention on the Vanquisher and Survivor Paragon trees.
The following perks are the most important for Barbarians in the Vanquisher tree:
- Heart of Wrath
- Armor Penetration
These perks are the most important in the Survivor tree:
Diablo Immortal Best Barbarian Build: Weapons and Gear
We've broken down this part into specific subsections regarding each individual gear category — separating main and off-hand weapons, as well as gear pieces.
- Eager Maelstrom
- The Tempest
- The Remembered
- Broken Soul
- Lasting Hate
- Battlemaster's Helm
- Ydama's Cyclone
- The Coming Storm
- Bloody Hands
- Dozen Strikes of Shal'baas
- The Gathering
- Davin's Legacy
- Screaming Fury
- Torn Sole
- Wind-Trods of Shal'baas
- Open Gut
- Storm-Tack of Shal'baas