Mediatonic has released its latest update for Fall Guys in Season 1, fixing several bugs and bringing a number of improvements to the popular, free-to-play obstacle course battle royale.
With the Fall Guys buzz continuing to journey on with plenty of collaborations and in-game events in recent weeks, it appears Mediatonic aims to keep the game running smoothly. Here's a breakdown of the July 14 patch notes for Fall Guys Season 1, per Mediatonic.
Fall Guys Season 1 July 14 Patch Notes
Here are the official adjustments Mediatonic has made in this patch:
- Improvements to an exploit on Volleyfall where players could bounce the ball on their own side of the court indefinitely
- Players can no longer get on another team's track in Rock and Roll
- Fixed an issue where players are shown messaging that their "rewards will be forfeited" on Squads when trying to exit the game after elimination
- Swirly Sleeves pattern is back in inventories
- Players will no longer clip through the floor by the Jump Ropes in The Swiveller
- Improvements to camera controls on Volleyfall
Shortly after the July 14 patch went out Thursday, Mediatonic tweeted that Hex-a-Ring is experiencing issues, with players seemingly not erasing tiles and other tiles going invisible.
As such, while they're working on a fix, Hex-a-Ring has been pulled from the Idol Games in exchange for Blast Ball Trials.
Fall Guys Season 1 July 15 Patch Notes
Friday morning, Mediatonic announced the following adjustments have also been made:
- Daily Hex-a-Ring Challenge removed
- Airtime, Pipe Dream and Bubble Trouble removed from Solo Show
- Rock and Roll, The Swiveller and Volleyfall removed from Squads and Duos
- Improvements to unbalanced team games in Squads and Duos
Fall Guys Accidental Purchase Glitch
Lastly, in wake of a glitch notoriously forcing players to buy certain items in-game, it appears Mediatonic will be taking the following measures:
- Improving the store design to prevent the glitch
- All refund requests for cosmetics from June 21, 2022, will be honored until the store is improved
- All players will be gifted the Grandis Upper Body customization option