In Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, the M4 has quickly emerged as one of the more popular assault rifles in the game thanks to its reliability in a lot of situations.
For those wondering how to take advantage of everything that the gun has to offer via the sequels' new "endgame level of weapon customization," here's a breakdown of how to tune the M4 in Warzone 2.
How to Tune the M4 in Warzone 2
- Muzzle: Harbinger D20 (+1.40 oz, +1.00 in)
- Barrel: Hightower 20" Barrel (+0.50 lb, +0.40 in)
- Underbarrel: FTAC Ripper 56 (+0.80 oz, +0.40 in)
- Magazine: 60 Round Mag
- Optic: SZ Vortex-90 (-3.00 oz, -1.50 in)
As mentioned in our M4 build guide, these are the five attachments we'd recommend for players to use on the weapon.
Getting into the finer details of the weapon tuning, however, you will notice that these attachments are indeed tuned to have increased performance in recoil smoothness, bullet velocity, damage range, recoil stabilization, aim down sight speed, recoil steadiness and aiming idle stability.
Especially in Warzone 2 — where it does appear to be much harder to outplay enemies with movement — it is perhaps as important as ever to be the person getting the first bullet off in fights, as well as have that recoil control to finish off sprays.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!