Raven Software has released its latest update for Call of Duty: Warzone in Season 3 Reloaded, nerfing the STG44 and Restock, fixing the H4 Blixen's animation bugs and buffing the NZ-41, as well as fixing several bugs.
Following a minor update to nerf Stims, Raven has released a pretty significant patch to balance things further. Here's a breakdown of the June 2 patch notes for Call of Duty: Warzone Season 3 Reloaded.
Warzone Season 3 Reloaded June 2 Patch Notes
Here are the official weapon adjustments Raven have made in this patch:
STG44 (Assault Rifle Alpha (VG))
- Max Damage Range decreased to 27.9 meters, down from 30.1 meters
- Max Damage decreased to 37, down from 40
- Min Damage increased to 34, up from 32
- Recoil deviation decreased
- Recoil intensity decreased
- Muzzle Velocity increased by 10%
- 8mm Klauser 40 Round Mags: Damage Range Penalty decreased to -10%, down from -20% / Damage Penalty has been removed / Fire Scaler has been removed
- 6.5mm Sakura 50 Round Mags: Damage Penalty has been removed / Fire Scaler decreased to 5%, down from 12%
H4 Blixen (VG)
- 7.62 Gorenko 36 Round Mags: Torso Damage multiplier decreased to 13%, down from 15%
- Jonsson 9" RMK: Min Damage decreased to 30, down from 33
- Upper Torso Damage decreased to 200, down from 300
- Updated description text to better represent behavior of damage reduction
- Recharge Time increased to 30 seconds, up from 25 seconds
- Recon Drone Field Upgrades have been removed from Underground Transit System loot
- Reduced the spawn rate of Radar Jammer Field Upgrade on Rebirth Island
- Fixed an issue causing unintended delays following certain actions while using the H4 Blixen (VG)
- Fixed an issue causing the "Wakizashi" Camo Challenge to not track progress
- Fixed various issues with the Squad Total Cash counter such as it 1) including the cash of a Player who has left the match and 2) not behaving correctly when players are in the Gulag
- Fixed an issue causing unintended visuals during the Caldera Infil cinematic
- Fixed an issue causing the Buy Station UI to sometimes prompt the player to confirm their choice
Additionally, Raven Software Tweeted that it has pushed a small update to enable High Value Loot Zones in Battle Royale game modes.
Ultimately, what stands out the most is that the STG44, Restock Perk, and H4 Blixen — despite also just having its bugs fixed — have been hit with nerfs. Regardless, all three should be just fine as important offerings in the current meta.
Meanwhile, the NZ-41 should emerge as a top-tier AR option, settling next to the Automaton, BAR, Vargo 52 and XM4 as contenders for the STG44's throne.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!