Initially making its debut in 2018 with Black Ops 4's Blackout battle royale mode, players have seen Rebirth Island emerge as a staple addition of Warzone since December 2020.
Now, as part of the "rebuilt, redefined and reinforced" Rebirth Island experience with multiple point of interest changes, new enhanced lighting and more, three brand-new game modes are set to debut after the new patch. Here's a breakdown of all of the new game modes in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 2 Reloaded.
As touched on earlier, three brand-new game modes are coming to Warzone in Season 2 Reloaded, and all of them pertain to Rebirth Island in some way:
- Rebirth Payload: A 12 vs. 12, fast-paced and simplified variant of the Limited-Time Mode with one Payload to push or halt.
- Rebirth Blood Money: It's time for Plunder fans to drop into Rebirth Island for a hectic version of a fan-favorite mode. While Plunder has enemies drop a percentage of their cash upon death, Blood Money means you will always get cash when you kill someone. This means that even if you kill someone right as they respawn and haven't looted anything yet, you're still guaranteed some dosh. On top of this, Blood Money also gives you extra cash for completing contracts, but also for performing Call of Duty Warzone finishing moves.
- Rebirth Resurgence Solos: Tired of carrying all your friends to victory in other Resurgence modes? Now you can drop in solo! In Resurgence Solos, you start the match with a free Redeploy. On death, this Redeploy will be used up and will require you to stay alive for a short time period to earn another one.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!