Following the initial launch of Mercenaries of Fortune on June 22, the customary mid-season Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4 Reloaded update is set to drop in just a few days.
From new game modes to Terminator 2: Judgment Day Bundles, an all-new assault rifle and more, here's a breakdown of everything you need to know about the Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4 Reloaded update.
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Release Date: When Does it Start?
The Mercenaries of Fortune Reloaded update is set to go live in Warzone on Wednesday, July 27 at 12 p.m. ET.
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Portable Redeploy Balloons: How to Use
The first of two new movement options coming to Caldera in Season 4 Reloaded is the Portable Redeploy Balloon. It can be found as a Field Upgrade in loot or as a Contract reward.
An idea community members have been pitching to developers for some time, Portable Redeploy Balloons will allow players to deploy anywhere with a clear sky above.
Using a Portable Redeploy Balloon is the exact same as using the standard Redeploy Balloon, though it only stays up for 30 seconds. During that time, anyone in the lobby can use it.
Portable Redeploy Balloons can be destroyed and have about half the health points, as well as a lesser vertical height, of a normal Redeploy Balloon.
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Armored SUV Nitro Boost: What is it?
The four-passenger Armored SUV will now include a Nitrous Boost in Warzone, providing immediate acceleration as well as perhaps a popularity bump to the vehicle.
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Rebirth of the Dead: What is it?
A new mode coming to Rebirth Island in Season 4 Reloaded courtesy of Beenox, Rebirth of the Dead is said to be a re-imagined version of the OG Zombie Royale.
Here are the special rules used in the Rebirth Island-based Rebirth of the Dead playlist:
- 10 quads will deploy to the island, ready to battle both the living and the undead.
- Eliminated Operators return as zombies, intent on adding to their numbers by pursuing the remaining humans.
- To revive as an Operator, zombies must locate and collect four antivirals.
- Throughout the match, the Infestation Meter will fill up as zombies are eliminated. Once it is filled, all spectators will be revived as Zombies.
Those who are able to win a match as a human will receive the animated "Last Alive" Calling Card.
Vanguard Zombies Camos Coming to Warzone in Season 4 Reloaded
Just as it took some time to get the Black Ops Cold War Zombies camos in Warzone, it appears it's finally time for the Vanguard variants to get some love.
In Mercenaries of Fortune Reloaded, those who unlocked Vanguard Zombie Camos — including Golden Viper, Plague Diamond and Dark Aether — can use them on their Vanguard weapons in Warzone.
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Titanium Trials: Endurance: What is it?
For fans of Iron Trials and The Terminator franchise, it appears the devs have cooked up just the right LTM for you in Warzone.
Here are the special rules used in the Caldera-based Titanium Trials: Endurance playlist:
- The maximum base armor threshold is increased to 300 hit points
- The Tempered Perk appears more frequently as ground loot for more efficient armor repairs
- Each player begins the game with a Self-Revive Kit
- Core health regeneration takes longer to restore
- Custom-built loot table includes exceedingly rare Redacted Weapons that are a step more powerful than Loadout Weapons
- Fewer overall resources on the map to reward those who play aggressively
- The cost of Loadouts begins at a higher price point and decreases through the duration of the match
Ultimately, as the devs noted in their blog post, Titanium Trials: Endurance should be worth a shot for those who enjoy high-skill, high-time-to-kill (TTK) game modes.
Titanium Trials: Endurance will also be coming with its own event, featuring eight challenges with plenty of rewards up for grabs, including 2XP Tokens, the "Titanium Chrome" Weapon Camo, a Battle Pass Tier Skip, up to four Terminator 2: Judgment Day-themed Calling Cards and the Ultra "Liquid Metal" Weapon Camo.
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Vargo-S: How to Unlock
As promised at the start of Season 4, the Reloaded update will finally add the Vargo-S assault rifle to Warzone. Though outclassed in power, the Vargo-S will seemingly have superb accuracy and fire rate.
The Vargo-S will be able to be unlocked by completing its in-game challenge or by purchasing a Store Bundle to be released later this season.
Warzone Season 4 Reloaded Terminator 2: Judgment Day Bundles: Items
Lastly, the Season 4 Reloaded update is set to have two new, limited-time "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" bundles available throughout the month of August.
The Tracer Pack: Terminator T-800 Mastercraft Ultra Operator Bundle includes:
- Ultra "Model T-800" Operator
- Ultra "Model T-800" Finishing Move
- Ultra "Model T-800" Play of the Game (Vanguard-only)
- Ultra "Model T-800" MVP highlights (Vanguard-only)
- Ultra"Neural Net Processor" Assault Rifle Weapon Blueprint
- Legendary "Coltan Alloy" Weapon Blueprint
- Legendary "Motorhead" Weapon Blueprint
- "Always Scanning" Charm"
- "I’ll Be Back" Animated Emblem
- "Infrared Optics" Reticle
The Tracer Pack: Terminator T-1000 Ultra Operator Bundle includes:
- Ultra "Model T-1000" Operator
- Ultra "Model T-1000" Finishing Move
- Ultra "Model T-1000" Play of the Game (Vanguard-only)
- Ultra "Model T-1000" MVP highlights (Vanguard-only)
- Legendary "Liquid Metal" SMG Weapon Blueprint
- Legendary "Persistent Mission" Assault Rifle Weapon Blueprint
- Legendary "Identity Theft" LMG Weapon Blueprint
- "Alternative Future" Watch
- "Full Chase" Animated Emblem
- "Unstoppable" Animated Calling Card
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!