For those tired of seeing the same Playmaking Shot Creator and Perimeter Lockdown archetypes around the City in NBA 2K22 Next Gen, this Jack of All Trades build is one that guaranteed to have players pulling out their phones trying to figure out on Earth how you got that name.
With shades of Kobe Bryant, Paul George and James Harden said to be recognized in this build, it's one that could be fun to invest in if you have some extra VC lying around or simply want to master something truly unique and rare. Here's how to make the Jack of All Trades build in NBA 2K22 MyCareer on Next Gen.
NBA 2K22 Next Gen Jack of All Trades Build: How to Make
- Position: Shooting Guard
- Height: 6'6"
- Weight: 213 lbs
- Wingspan: 7'2"
- Finishing: Close Shot 84, Driving Layup 80, Driving Dunk 85, Post Control 82
- Shooting: Mid-Range Shot 81, Three-Point Shot 82, Free Throw 67
- Playmaking: Pass Accuracy 77, Ball Handle 83, Speed With Ball 73
- Defense/Rebounding: Interior Defense 70, Perimeter Defense 78, Steal 72, Block 78, Offensive Rebound 64, Defensive Rebound 87
- Physicals: Speed 84, Acceleration 77, Strength 45, Vertical 80, Stamina 85
As a whole, this build is probably not the best route to go for those looking to make the absolute best build in the game.
For instance, with a 6'6" height, 85 Driving Dunk, 81 Mid-Range Shot, 82 Three-Point Shot, 67 Free Throw, 83 Ball Handle, 73 Speed With Ball, 78 Perimeter Defense, 72 Steal and 77 Acceleration, this build:
- Cannot get Elite Contact Dunks
- Cannot get Giant Slayer or Rise Up
- Caps off at Silver Posterizer
- Caps off at Silver Hot Zone Hunter
- Cannot get Mismatch Expert
- Isn't the most consistent at the Free Throw line in Rec/Pro-Am
- Caps off at Silver Quick First Step, Unpluckable
- Won't have access to all of the Pro Dribble Moves
- Caps off at Silver Clamps, Interceptor, Intimidator, Menace and Pick Pocket
- Will be pretty slow for a guard
However, if all of these competitive limitations don't sound all that bad, what you do end up with here is a pretty balanced build that genuinely could be effective once maxed out.
The size and max wingspan can make the build able to hold its own down low, while its ratings allow it to score at all three levels and even play make a bit.