Wondering how to make the "Chef" Stephen Curry Special Replica build in NBA 2K23? We've got you covered.
In NBA 2K23 on Next Gen, perhaps one of the coolest features the community has discovered early on is the game's hidden collection of Special Replica builds. From "Mamba" (Kobe Bryant) and "His Airness" (Michael Jordan), to "Big Country" (Bryant Reeves), players who manage to input a certain combination of position, physicals and attributes will discover a Special Replica build archetype name that can be displayed throughout the City and more in MyCareer.
Here's a breakdown of how to create the "Chef" Stephen Curry Special Replica build in NBA 2K23 MyCareer on Next Gen.
NBA 2K23 Stephen Curry Replica Build: How to Make 'Chef'
- Position: Point Guard
- Handedness: Right
- Jersey Number: 30
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Wingspan: 6'4"
- Finishing: Close Shot 87, Driving Layup 88, Driving Dunk 28, Post Control 28
- Shooting: Mid-Range Shot 85, Three-Point Shot 92, Free Throw 87
- Playmaking: Pass Accuracy 86, Ball Handle 92, Speed With Ball 87
- Defense/Rebounding: Interior Defense 30, Perimeter Defense 80, Steal 64, Block 46, Offensive Rebound 31, Defensive Rebound 60
- Physicals: Speed 78, Acceleration 78, Strength 48, Vertical 70, Stamina 98
As shown above, the build is not too far off from the real deal. It does, unfortunately, have far from the best finishing, defense and physicals compared to most meta builds.
For more on NBA 2K23, feel free to check out: