Here's a breakdown of the launch times for Warzone 2.
Call of Duty: Warzone 2 will officially go live worldwide at the same time as the launch of Season 1:
- U.S. (West Coast): Nov. 16, 10 a.m. PST
- U.S. (East Coast): Nov. 16, 1 p.m. EST
- Europe: Nov 16, 7 p.m. CET
- United Kingdom: Nov. 16, 6 p.m. GMT
- Australia: Nov. 16, 5 a.m. AEST
Preloading for Warzone 2 opened on all platforms on Nov. 14 at 1 p.m. ET.
According to prominent Call of Duty leaker @BlackOpsLeaks on Twitter Monday, it seems the Warzone 2 download size will be 170 GB on PC and 115 GB on both Xbox and PlayStation.
This doesn't seem to be all that out of the ordinary given the original Warzone's notoriously large file sizes seen in years past.
Of course, however, Activision has yet to reveal the official download size for Warzone 2 so it will be interesting to see where that number ends up.
For those curious about what's going to happen with the original Warzone, it will be going through an intermission. From Nov. 16 at 11 a.m. ET to Nov. 28 at 1 p.m. ET, the Warzone servers will be going down. Once it is relaunched, the game will be known as Warzone Caldera and feature "a standard Battle Royale Playlist." In addition to no longer having an in-game store, Rebirth Island and Fortune’s Keep will also not be available in Warzone Caldera.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!